11.17.2009

what I learned today

Do not put the kitchen sponge in the microwave for five minutes. You will start a fire.

4 comments:

roopa said...

How funny, I put mine in the microwave yesterday for four minutes. It came out smelling a little burned (better than the funky smell coming off it four minutes earlier). But one more minute and I woulda had a fire on my hands. Bad.

dj empirical said...

it is ok if they are wet. it is actually a good idea to do every once in a while, as it kills the germs.

BUT do not do not do not do it if it is dry.

ronckytonk said...

oh it was wet. and then it stunk and had a hole burned right through it.

dj empirical said...

was it metallic at all? i've done that a ton of times, including a few minutes ago.